How import Export Expos benefits Indian brands?
International Expos are the pillars of the Indian export industry as it helps the Indian exhibitors in exporting their product to the global market at a relatively higher margin. There are certain rules and regulations of the international exhibitions that make it a perfect platform for the Indian manufacturing and production company owners to showcase and sell their product directly in the International market.
These are the list of the upcoming Import Export Expos 2019 in Ahmedabad:
- Global Panorama Showcase (GPS), 5th July 2019
- EnergyTech India Expo, 26th to 28th July 2019
- Garment Technology Expo, 2nd to 4th August 2019
- PharmaTech Expo, 20th to 22nd August 2019
- India International Photo Video Trade Fair, 30th August to 1st September 2019
- Agri Asia, 6th to 8th September 2019
- Woodex Asia, 27th to 29th September 2019
- Asia International Dye Industry, Pigments and Textile Chemicals Exhibition (Interdye Asia), 14th to 16th November 2019
- The Ceramix Expo 2019, 21st to 24th November 2019
- ITMACH India – International Textile Machinery & Accessories Exhibition, 5th to 8th December 2019
Hope this blog helps you to get in touch with the latest import export expo 2019 Ahmedabad, Gujarat. For more details or queries, you can visit our website, www.gfebusiness.org.